I was hoping to wait until I started daycare to get a different vehicle, but when you have almost 140,000 miles on your van.....things were going left and right. The window wouldn't work, it was loosing power, needed new brakes.....so with all the great year end deals and getting 6x what the van was worth for trade-in....it was time. I spent weeks test driving and researching and it finally came down to the fact I wasn't ready to go to a car or a crossover and lose the third row seat, I wanted something different than a van (been driving one for 15 years), but better gas mileage than an SUV, and I ended up choosing the Pacifica. I love it. It's a Chrysler, so it's similar to the van, at least where some of the controls are located. Has a few blind spots, but that's what mirrors are for, it still has a dvd player for the trips to MN, but has tons of things the van didn't, moon roof, memory seats, "heated" leather seats (love those), payments (don't love those) :) It's been great in the snow and better gas mileage than the van, so that's a plus too. Overall we are really loving this vehicle and hope it lives up to the reviews from customers!!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
New Car!
I was hoping to wait until I started daycare to get a different vehicle, but when you have almost 140,000 miles on your van.....things were going left and right. The window wouldn't work, it was loosing power, needed new brakes.....so with all the great year end deals and getting 6x what the van was worth for trade-in....it was time. I spent weeks test driving and researching and it finally came down to the fact I wasn't ready to go to a car or a crossover and lose the third row seat, I wanted something different than a van (been driving one for 15 years), but better gas mileage than an SUV, and I ended up choosing the Pacifica. I love it. It's a Chrysler, so it's similar to the van, at least where some of the controls are located. Has a few blind spots, but that's what mirrors are for, it still has a dvd player for the trips to MN, but has tons of things the van didn't, moon roof, memory seats, "heated" leather seats (love those), payments (don't love those) :) It's been great in the snow and better gas mileage than the van, so that's a plus too. Overall we are really loving this vehicle and hope it lives up to the reviews from customers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment