Monday, January 7, 2008

Grace riding her new bike!


Saturday afternoon it was really nice out, in the 40's, so after Pauley's party, I took Grace to the park to try out her new bike.
She got right on and rode it. I thought because it was bigger, she might have to practice a little, but no practice was necessary! What a great park we have here. I think Kevin said it's 4 miles around the lake. The trail doesn't just go around a lake, there are playgrounds too, and also some pretty big hills. Grace had to walk her bike up a few of the hills which gives her something to work towards. We met a lady who is originally from Mankato, but has been here now for over 30 years. Grace is hoping for more nice days so she can ride her bike.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: