We got together Saturday afternoon with Misty and Brooke Helling, Pru, Miranda, and Sammy Tetzloff, and Becky and Andrea Wellnitz. My sister had to take training all day for daycare, so I also took Anthony, Yahaira, little Rosie, and big Rose. We were going to go bowling but Joe's Lanes doesn't have bumpers and we thought they might get a little frustrated, and the weather was so cold we didn't want to travel, so we met at McDonalds for play time and ice cream. The kids had a great time playing together, and I had fun catching up with the big girls. I miss having my friends near by. I miss being able to call people up and just go do something. But at least I had a day to try and see as many people as I could.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Meet me at McDonalds
We got together Saturday afternoon with Misty and Brooke Helling, Pru, Miranda, and Sammy Tetzloff, and Becky and Andrea Wellnitz. My sister had to take training all day for daycare, so I also took Anthony, Yahaira, little Rosie, and big Rose. We were going to go bowling but Joe's Lanes doesn't have bumpers and we thought they might get a little frustrated, and the weather was so cold we didn't want to travel, so we met at McDonalds for play time and ice cream. The kids had a great time playing together, and I had fun catching up with the big girls. I miss having my friends near by. I miss being able to call people up and just go do something. But at least I had a day to try and see as many people as I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment