
Our new table,chairs, and couch came last week- yea! I have all my Christmas stuff out of the boxes and have the outside and main floor decorated. The tree is up in the basement family room, now I just have to get the rest of the things unpacked down there and find where to put Christmas things. I love the new furniture
, wasn't sure if I'd like the counter height table, but it's great. The new couch is very comfortable and I must say I'm glad the store messed up and ordered a love seat. The couch would have been too large for the room. So it all worked out. I love the Christmas season, when everything is decorated. It's really pretty at night when all the lights are on. I found this house has one very cool feature in the living room, all the top plug-ins are turned on and off by a light switch. One switch and all the Christmas lights come on, and shut off.....very nice!

1 comment:
Hey there gang,
The house looks great. Brooke and I can't wait until we can get down there to see it for ourselves!
We are starting to take a different route to daycare since we have a hard time going past your house...Brooke always asks if we are going to linette's house.
I think she is finally understanding that you have moved, and yes Max has gone with you!
P.S. - I'm thinking the snow did follow you down to Nebraska.
See you all soon:)
Post a Comment